Windham mom shares harrowing tale of Boston blast | News
WINDHAM, Maine (NEWS CENTER) - Windham mom Dinah Aldrich was just 100 feet away from the bomb blasts near the finish line at the Boston Marathon.
Her daughter was running in the race and she was with the rest of her family waiting for her to cross the finish line.
Luckily everyone in her family is safe and they have all returned to Maine.
She shared her story with us on the MORNING REPORT.
Upcoming Events near Windham
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waste managers are seeking ways to capitalize on organic waste and keep it out of landfills.
- Freeport Flag Lady recovering from surgery
- Comedian Bob Marley to perform at Falmouth High School
- Crabs & climate change pose threat to Maine shellfish
- Habitat For Humanity chapter celebrates largest project to date