Minor earthquake reported near Sebago Lake | News
NORTH WINDHAM, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- A 1.9 magnitude earthquake was recorded by the U.S. Geological Survey near Sebago Lake Saturday morning.
The minor earthquake was centered near North Windham and was recorded by the USGS at 7:28 a.m.
The USGS report can be found by clicking here.
The Cumberland County Sheriff's Office said there were no reports of any damage from the earthquake.
Upcoming Events near Windham
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Food company grant has been established in Maine to train new dairy farmers.
- Mainers celebrate Social Media Day (#SMDayME)
- Local business filling order for big client
- 1st Statewide Virtual Public School Hosts In-Person Info Session in Freeport for Interested Families
- Student scientists tackling green crab conundrum.